The Best Revolutionary Approach – Understand Each Age in 2 Hours – by using real life examples, color coding, visual graphics, simple and logical steps.
A MUST HAVE for PARENTS, TEACHERS and CAREGIVERS.
Whole Child: Birth to Age Five book series is a step by step guide that helps you raise smart, creative, happy and healthy children by providing the tools needed to understand each age and development stage.
Addressing the whole child means knowing about the general developmental milestones your child will experience at each age.
Milestones define peak stages of accomplishment when your child achieves the end of one stage before moving on to the next.
In order to have realistic expectations, you should know what is age appropriate and what your child should be doing.
Whole Child: Infant book lays out six major developmental areas of your child’s growth:
- Cognitive: visual development stages, early math concepts, cause and effect and problem solving skills
- Social-emotional: how the baby forms relations, bonds and develops feelings
- Language: language development guide and how to cultivate early language skills
- Creative: the best activities to grow imagination and develop creativity
- Physical: how to help the infant develop gross and fine motor skills
- Health and care: the essentials for hygiene, breastfeeding, diapers, introducing solids and sleep
Use all Whole Child resources for better learning experiences!