Superior Protection from Moisture and Stains
You don’t want your house to stink or smell like a zoo. Your sweet dogs don’t mean to pee in places that make you upset or make the indoors smell bad. Whether you’ve got a puppy in the potty training phase, a senior doggie that’s incontinent, or a cat with a litter box that tracks, you will love our pet training pads!
Great for a Variety of Uses – Potty Training, Whelping, Travel
Our animal training pads are made with a polyurethane backing that can hold up to 8 cups of liquid. That’s quite a soaking! It can handle a full-grown dog who needs housebreaking or a senior pet with incontinence issues. These puppy pads are great when you need to travel and want to line the back of your vehicle to keep dog smell out of the car. You can use them under a dog crate or litter box to protect the floor. You can even provide a pregnant dog that will be having puppies soon with a clean, safe, comfortable bed liner for giving birth and whelping her new puppies. Wonderful for putting under a pet recovering from surgery with wounds. There are so many ways to use these mats!
They are unscented, so dogs will learn to recognize their own odor and be attracted to the mat. That protects your floors and furniture, and provides them with necessary training that there are only specific places to go “weewee.” It’s a great way to help reinforce good behavior and save you a lot of stress and cleaning!
Save Money and Reduce Waste by Reusing
Don’t spend money on constant replacement of plastic pads when you can reuse our puppy pads over 300 times! To care for your pad, simply wash normally in the washing machine, and tumble dry. Do not use bleach. Wash separately from your clothes to keep any urine odors from transferring to your clothing.
- SUPERIOR ABSORBING CAPACITY – Our large trainer pads have excellent absorption and durability. They hold an amazing 8 cups of liquid, and last for 300 washes or more.
- WATERPROOF BACKING – Polyurethane backing keeps urine or other types of fluid off your floor. Place underpads beneath indoor litter boxes, in your pet crate, or in places where your pet might have an accident. Protect your furniture from stains and odors.
- QUILTED CLOTH WITH DOUBLE EDGING – Super soft cloth pad feels good to your animal’s paws and is perfect for lining whelping boxes for puppies. Quilted surface helps the mat to lie flat and not bunch up. The leak-proof edge is doubled, so that no liquids will seep out and make a mess.
- REUSABLE – Save money with reusable, washable mats. Buy a few and always have supplies, even when you travel or take your dog to the kennel. Environmentally-friendly and responsible protection for your household means less waste and expense for owners with incontinent dogs.
- EASY CARE – Wash normally in the washing machine and tumble dry on low in the dryer. Do not use bleach or wash with other clothes. Dry on low and do not use bleach or fabric softeners. These actions will protect waterproof lining.