Puppy Training is a well-rounded introduction to the principles of puppy training. It contains valuable lessons on how to train a puppy from day one all the way through to maturity.
This book is for ordinary dog owners, amateur puppy trainers, as well as experts who may wish to refresh their minds. If your puppy is a newborn, this book is sufficient to teach you how to handle and train it appropriately.
You will learn…
- The different stages of development a puppy goes through
- What puppy kindergartens generally teach
- What you generally need to know as you embark on puppy training
- How to crate train your puppy
- How to track the training of your puppy
- How to read your puppy’s body language effectively
- Common mistakes while training your puppy
- Telltale signs that an acquired puppy needs fresh training
- Puppy behavior mistaken for dominance
- How to make it safe for kids to play with puppies
- How to curb destructive puppy chewing
Your puppy will love you for learning to train him with such ease!
Download your copy today!