MINEL Two Step Stool, Nonslip Surface and Bottom/ Kid Friendly/ Potty Training Stool, Child and Toddler Step Stool/ Potty Training Aid, 4 Color Choices (Grey/Green, Grey/Pink, Grey/Blue, Grey/Orange) (Set of 2 Stools).
With growing kids, there is a great need for versatility and that is exactly what *MINEL* 2 step stools offers.
Whether its potty training, washing hands, or just getting around nothing helps a child build confidence in themselves like being able to do it on their own and that is exactly what these stools are offering.
Independent learning is essential for the development of any child and being able to handle everyday tasks by themselves provides endless learning opportunities.
And as a parent you can rest easy knowing your child is doing it safely.
Our 2step design is intended to so the stool grows with your child until no longer needed and they are perfect around the house for general use.
Our stools are built from only the highest-grade nontoxic material.
They are given a strong and durable nonslip rubber surface, as well as rubber on the bottoms to avoid any slipping and are rated at a load capacity of 280lbs.
Meaning that they’re not just great for kids but practical for adults as well.
Measuring 15 x 13 x 10.5 inches this stool is small and light enough for your little ones to carry alone using the 2 carrying handles and it stores away easily to save space when not in use.
Each purchase includes 2 of our highly durable 2 step stools.
Accents: Blue, Pink, Yellow, Orange
Materials: Nontoxic Polypropoline
- KID FRIENDLY – Nonslip surfaces and light weight make this stool perfect for kids of all ages.
- POTTY TRAINING – This stool will help your child build the confidence he or she needs when learning how to use the bathroom.
- STURDY – This stool is built with a capacity of 280 lbs. and will easily accommodate most adults.
- EASY TO USE- This stool is the perfect size for use around the house instead of using a ladder when you just need a few inches of extra reach.
- BOOSTS MOBILITY – Give your child the independence they need to learn on their own.