So how does it work?
STEP 1: Hang the bells on the door you use to take your dog out. You can also hang them on a hook next to the door a suitable hook can be found at any hardware store).
STEP 2: Whenever you take your dog out, allow the dog to move or otherwise interact with the bells. When he/she does so, ring the bells and state a command associated with going outside. Provide positive verbal feedback and take your dog out.
STEP 3: Repeat the process, always giving the same command and praise. After a few weeks of this routine, most dogs will begin ringing the bells on their own.
Product Dimensions: 2.5*80cm
Material:Nylon and Brass
100% Money back guarantee! Please buy with confidence and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question, we’ll get to you within 24 hours.
- Material:Durable super strong and chew-resistant nylon.
- Adjustable Length: Dual snap rings make it easy to hang on any door at the height you choose.Its ergonomic design allows for easily adjusting the length between 12″ and 15″ from the ground – depending on the size of your dog.
- Easily and more effectively training your doggies,puppy or grown dog to ring the bells when he or she needs to go.Different purposes but no limited for dogs.
- No more annoying and noisy barking and scratching by training your dogs to ring the bells and you would hear the gentle jingle of Potty Bells.
- Larger Loud Bells: Larger thick-walled jingle bells, the metal dog doorbells ring loudly and clearly every time!Make you hear your Puppy’s requirment at once and avoid any accident.The bells is strong enough to resist stress from the naughty dogs also.