Are you daunted by the prospect of training your puppy or do you just need some great tips?
If you do, then this is the book for you.
‘How to Train a Puppy the Loving Way’ has been written as an easy-to-follow guide to assist you in all aspects of puppy training.
In this marvelous little book, Tony Robertson delves straight into the coaching without the added fluff found in other guides and covers all the essential topics no puppy owner should be without.
These topics include the best time to start training, the different stages of puppy development, what equipment to buy, and important advice on how to deal with training problems.
You’ll be assured of reaching your puppy-training goal and having a well-behaved, obedient, happy dog. Most importantly of all, you’ll have a long lasting relationship with your new best friend.
In ‘How to Train a Puppy the Loving Way’ you’ll find great tips and advice as well as answers to all those key puppy-training questions. Topics covered include:
- Feeding your puppy
- The best time to train your puppy
- Teaching your puppy its name
- Teaching your puppy to sit
- Teaching your puppy to lie down
- Teaching your puppy to stay and come when called
- Teaching your puppy to heel
- How to crate train your puppy
- How to potty train your puppy without a crate
- How to train your puppy not to pee in the house
- How to stop excessive barking
- How to train your puppy not to jump up
- How to train puppy not to cry or whine when you’re gone
- Dealing with separation anxiety
- How to train your puppy to not jump/paw your guests
- How to train your puppy not to bite
- How to train your puppy to walk on a leash
You and your new little companion deserve only the best and it gets no better than with this handy step-by-step puppy-training guide. Don’t miss out!