Have you ever wished you could get teens to talk more about themselves but didn’t how know how to initiate the conversation? When kids feel secure enough to communicate openly with a parent, a teacher or other adult figure, they naturally feel recharged, confident and inspired. Unless opportunities for children to communicate their thoughts and ideas to adults present themselves in ways that are both encouraging and enjoyable, teens miss the chance to express good and bad feelings that need addressed by adults who care about them.
CareMailTM Makes It Easy for Teens to Express Their Innermost Thoughts
Keep the conversation flowing endlessly between you and your teen with CareMailTM, an innovative communication technique developed for use by parents, teachers, therapists and anyone else who interacts with kids frequently. CareMailTM is a wonderful method of promoting adult-child communication that is simple, effective and a lot of fun for all involved.
At the center of the CareMailTM product line is a miniature mailbox complete with a flag that is placed upright when a message is in the mailbox (sold separately). Question Cards have questions like “what’s the best thing that has ever happened to you?” while Combination Cards offer motivational messages and compelling questions that challenge the child to explore their inner feelings. Both types of CareMailTM Cards are designed to help children develop their communication skills as well as their self confidence and self-esteem.
- Cards offer age-appropriate conversation starters for boys and girls ages five to nine to twelve
- Can be used with the CareMailTM Mailbox or on their own. Great for use at home, in the car, in classrooms and anywhere else you want to surprise a child with a special inspirational message, engrossing question or challenge.
- These conversation starter cards not only help improve self-esteem and self-growth but also promotes a child’s ability to listen and provide constructive feedback when cards are used in a group setting. Great for autistic kids and those with Aspergers.
- Kids can respond to Question Cards verbally and in written form. Teachers have found that CareMailTM offers intriguing topics their students can journal or write essays about and discuss in class. Psychologists are able to utilize it in child therapy sessions as a discussion starter.
- Each set consists of 40 pre-printed cards, 10 blank cards, and 10 write-on cards