Instruction: Step 1: Hang or secure your potty training bells on the door knob that is always accessible to dogs whenever he/she needs to go out. Step 2: Your dog needs to be taught to tap the bells with his paw, nose, or tail. To do that, familiarize your dog with the bells when it is time for him to go out to potty. Step 3: Help him ring the bells, then praise him and allow him to go out. To encourage the desired behavior, use the same phrase and actions with your dog every time he needs to go potty, prompting him to ring the bells. Step 4: Eventually your dog will associate ringing the bells with being let out to do his business and will ring them on his own. Make sure you respond immediately to your dog ringing the potty training bells to avoid accidents or unwanted behavior.
- Easily train your dog to ring the bells when he needs to go outside
- Instead of hearing BARKING & SCRATCHING & Whining. All dogs have to go potty, our doggie doorbell proven as an effective method for housebreaking, housetraining, potty training for your puppies, you can teach them how to signal you when they have to go
- Adjustable door bell length for small, medium and large Dogs
- Extra Loud Strong Bells! Don’t worry you couldn’t hear the bells when they rang them. Our bells are loud and can be heard throughout your home
- Hang Bells from Any Doorknob or Handle; Our premium quality doggies doorbell comes with a snap that makes it easy to use on any type of door handle; Small dogs, medium dogs, big dogs and large dogs all love our dog bells