Perfect to Stop Bedwetting in Deep Sleepers
With the Chummie Elite bedwetting alarm even the deepest sleeper can achieve dryness. With each bedwetting event the alarm trains your child to wake up faster and faster, gradually, ‘beating the alarm,’ and learning to stay dry throughout the night.
Chummie Elite Bedwetting Alarm
Chummie Elite is a compact (25 percent smaller than credit card) microprocessor controlled alarm weighing only 1 oz. The alarm allows you to choose from features three settings—sounds and vibrate mode, sound (only) mode and discreet vibrate (only) mode with unique one touch button. Chummie bedwetting alarms are often recommended as the first line of bedwetting treatment by pediatric urologists.
Faster and Better Treatment
Chummie offers revolutionary One Drop Detection technology that allows its sensors to detect urine at the first drop and alert your child to bedwetting event. The non-corrosive, soft silicone sensor triggers the alarm as soon as bedwetting occurs. IntelliFlex sensor has a significantly large urine detection area so your child would never miss a bedwetting event!
FREE Smartphone APP
Parents can now access the FREE Chummie APP for bedwetting tips, special offers, and troubleshooting help or to watch videos, and connect with our dedicated team of bedwetting specialists.
Chummie Elite bedwetting alarm contains a microprocessor controlled alarm unit, IntelliFlex sensor, Snap-on clip, 10 Flexitapes, progress chart, 2 AAA batteries and user manual.
Award winning Chummie alarms are manufactured by Theos Medical Systems, a leader in incontinence management and treatment.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED SYSTEM – Clinically proven to stop bedwetting in deep sleepers and children in just a few weeks; microprocessor controlled alarm with advanced safety algorithms is FDA registered and CE certified
- FULL FEATURED BEDWETTING ALARM – Alarm automatically cycles through 5 loud alert tones to ensure your child doesn’t get used to any one tone. Comes with strong vibrations and light alerts
- ONE DROP DETECTION SENSOR – Powered with a soft, non-corrosive silicone sensor with extra-large urine detection area significantly larger than clip sensors so your child never miss a bedwetting accident for a consistent treatment
- COMFORT, CONVENIENCE AND VALUE – Compact alarm unit weighs 1oz; soft silicone sensor will not poke your child at night like most clip sensors; sensor takes body shape for maximum comfort. Alarm can also be used with Comfy-Armband (sold separately) to enhance comfort
- FREE MOBILE APP – Reach our award winning customer support with a click on your mobile phone or tablet, access online support, read FAQs, watch instructional videos and get live help