Magnetic Putty is not only a toy and should not be used by children under the age of 8 without adult supervision.
While the putty itself is non-toxic, the powerful neodymium magnet included can be harmful or fatal if swallowed.
Secured Silicon Grease, Surface oil, Simethicone, Magnet
As an easy, hassle-free game, you can play with our putty anywhere, especially during stressful times, where a squeeze ball would look – and feel!
- SAFETY FIRST – SGS certification, safe and reliable. The product is harmless even for the kids.
- VARIED GAMEPLAY – Knead it, stretch it, roll it into a ball and bounce it etc, Lots of Fun.
- FOR CHILDREN – Develops children’s intelligence, encourages kids to experiment and challenges their imaginations.
- FOR PRESSURE – It is a fun and effective occupational therapy tool for finger and release adults’ stress.
- CLEAN,ENDURING – Never dries out and is easily removed from solid surfaces.